1. Lumengy warrants its products against defects in material and workmanship for 3 years under normal conditions. (Some products have 5 years warranty, which will be mention in their listing)
2. Warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), accident, vandalism, improper installation, improper packaging of Products returned to Seller, modification (including but not limited to use of unauthorized parts or attachments), or adjustment or repair by someone other than Seller.
3. Warranty does not cover damage due to power surges, power spikes, or the application of voltages outside the acceptable range of voltages as defined in product specifications. Also not covered, is the application of DC (direct current) power when AC (alternating current) power is required (or vice versa), and the use of non-approved electronic transformers and dimmers.
4. Warranty does not cover defects as a result of misuse and un-qualified installation of our products, such as use high voltage or installation of the Products not in compliance with all local, state, and federal laws, rules, codes, and regulations.
5. Warranty does not cover ‘Acts of God’ such as lightning, floods, hail, tornado, fire, earthquake, hurricanes, and other extreme weather events.
6. Warranty does not cover water damage to Products (not specifically sold as Underwater Products) that have been submerged in water, mounted in an incorrect orientation, improperly assembled, or been subject to excessive contact with water spray from irrigation nozzles or drainage flows.
7. Transformers must be installed according to provided instructions – evidence of improper mounting or wiring voids the warranty. Transformer housings, when mounted on oceanfront properties must be protected from direct contact with salt spray
8. It is normal for natural brass and copper finishes to patina, oxidize and change colors. It is also normal of other types of finishes such as powder coatings to discolor or blister when exposed to sunlight, irrigation systems, reclaimed water, seawater, acid rain, and other sources of aggressive agents. These coatings may also be affected by physical factors resulting in damage to the coatings. These changes are not covered by the warranty. Warranty does not cover normal patina or discoloration of finishes on fixtures, including residue build-ups from outside contaminants, as this is normal for natural metals and part of the authentic beauty of solid brass and copper in outdoor environments. Our solid brass and copper fixtures can be cleaned with metal cleaner for those customers who have hard water stains or do not like natural patina.
9. These warranties extend only to the Product ownership by the original purchaser and are void when the original purchaser ceases to own the Product. These warranties are not transferable whether to heirs, subsequent owners, or otherwise.
10. These warranties do not cover labor or other costs or expenses to remove or install any defective, repaired, or replaced Product.
11. If a Product is covered under any of the foregoing warranties, such Product will be replaced or repaired, or, at the Seller's sole option, the purchase price will be refunded.
12. The foregoing warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties. Seller makes no representations or warranties except as expressly set forth herein. Seller expressly disclaims all other representations and warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any supplier or distributor of Seller that modifies or amends this limited warranty.
13. Please contact us with any questions or warranty concerns.