- Stunning Design – (Patent pending) The Lumengy Paver LED 4×4 size (3.93 inch X 3.93 inch) is perfect for replacing 4-inch standard pavers, highlighting walls, along paver borders, in-between slabs, and illuminating outdoor spaces. Its compact size adds sophistication and elegance while the glare-free and warm ambient light provide safety and comfort.
- Durable Construction – The Lumengy 4×4 Paver Light features a robust stainless steel frame and thick frosted tempered glass that can withstand tough conditions, including vehicular traffic. Its 6 efficient LEDs create a unique and gorgeous warm lighting effect with improved light spread, offering reliable 50,000 hours of illumination.
- Waterproof and Anti-Corrosion – Lumengy’s Paver Light is IP67 rated for dustproof and water resistance, making it ideal for installation in wet areas. The durable stainless steel construction and anti-rust paint layer ensure resistance to corrosion and reliable performance in tough conditions.
- Easy Installation – Lumengy 12V Paver Lights feature a 6-foot lead wire for easy connection to your main low-voltage line using waterproof wire connectors. The lights are designed for simple installation and replacement, providing a convenient solution for maintenance.
- Low Voltage – The Lumengy Paver Light is safe and easy to install and maintain, powered by a low-voltage 12V landscape transformer (not included). With a power consumption of only 1.5 watts, it emits 40 lumens of warm, glare-free light, providing an energy-efficient lighting solution for your outdoor area.
- 3-Year Warranty – Lumengy offers a 30-day return policy and a 3-year replacement service. Contact us for any replacement needs.
- Package includes – One Lumengy stainless steel paver light fixture with 6-foot low-voltage lead wire.
- Low Volt Transformer – This product requires a non-dimmable landscape 12v AC/DC transformer (not Included)
Paver Light 4×4 Inch, Warm White Glare-Free Illumination for Driveways, Pathways, Walls & Patios. Low Voltage, Waterproof & Drive-Over Rated
- Exclusive design & configuration (patent pending)
- Glare-Free beautiful lighting effect
- Heavy-Duty stainless steel frame
- Thick frosted tempered glass
- Can be driven over by regular cars and pickup trucks.
- Perfect for glowing accents along driveways and pathways.
- Replaces standard 4″ x 4″ pavers (3.93 inchX3.93 inch)
- 6 led’s for better light spread.
- Waterproof IP67
- 12V AC/DC / 1.5w / 40lm
- 2700K Beautiful Warm White
- 3 Years Warranty
|Fixture Size: 4x4|
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 2.2 in|
3-Year Replacement Warranty
12 reviews for Paver Light 4×4 Inch, Warm White Glare-Free Illumination for Driveways, Pathways, Walls & Patios. Low Voltage, Waterproof & Drive-Over Rated
LUMENGY PAVER LIGHTS INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Before installing paver lights, you will need:
1. A 12V landscape transformer to power all your lights, with enough watts to support the total wattage of all your lights plus an additional 50% for efficiency. For example, if your lights have a total wattage of 100, purchase a 150W transformer.
2. Main low voltage cable, which runs from the transformer to the last light in your line. Use a thick cable, such as 10/2, 12/2, or 14/2 (10/2 is the thickest). Each paver light comes with a 6-foot lead wire to connect to the main line. If the lead wire is not long enough, use 16/2 or 14/2 wire to extend it to the main line.
3. Waterproof wire connectors or electrical tape to connect the lights to the main low voltage line.
Here are some steps to follow when installing paver lights
1. Plan the light placement before you start laying new pavers, and mark the location of the lights if you have existing pavers.
2. Remove the pavers where the lights will go, and lay wires along the path of the lights. Make sure to bury the wires under walls, and add sand or gravel under the fixtures to keep them secure.
3. Install the light fixtures in the holes where the pavers were removed, or dig new holes for the fixtures and wiring.
4. Connect the main low voltage line to each light using waterproof connectors. Then, connect the line to a low voltage landscape transformer (12V AC/DC).
5. Test the lights to ensure that they are working properly.
6. Fill the holes with dirt or sand and pack it down firmly to secure the lights both below and on the sides.
7. Enjoy the beautiful and energy-efficient lighting!
To replace the paver light, start by turning off the power supply to the circuit from the main breaker or switch. Gently remove the old paver light with a pry bar, being careful not to damage the surrounding pavers or the electrical cable. Next, cut the wire cable and connect a new light. Ensure that you add the necessary amount of sand beneath the new light to level it with the rest of the paver.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- We process and ship orders from multiple warehouses across the US, Monday through Friday.
- We provide same-day shipping (for orders placed before noon)
- Free shipping for orders over $99
- Multiple packages delivery (some packages can arrive from multiple warehouses)
- For large orders (50 items) please contact us before purchasing (faster shipping)
- You can view your purchases and shipping information in your account section.
- We email shipping and tracking info usually after 24 hours.
Thank you so much for your business and let us know if you have any questions.
Javier Santos –
I’ve put in many outdoor lights before, but the 4×4 Paver Light from Lumengy was the easiest by far. The wiring was simple and the light fit right into my existing pavers.
Julia Rodriguez –
I wanted to share my experience with your paver lights. Initially, my husband and I were hesitant to purchase them as we weren’t sure if they would provide enough lighting. We had previously purchased solar lights which lasted less than 6 months and we were in search of something that would last longer.
We decided to give your lights a chance and purchased one to test it out. Following the recommendation of your representative over the phone, we connected a 9V battery and tested it at night near our solar lights. We were immediately impressed with the warm and even lighting that the paver light provided. It truly made a difference and stood out to us.
We were so happy with the result that we purchased 10 more lights immediately. The price was reasonable for the quality of the product, and the 3 year warranty gave us peace of mind.
The new stepping stones on our pathway look more vivid than ever and we couldn’t be happier with the outcome. Thank you for providing such a great product and we look forward to enjoying the warm lighting of your paver lights for years to come.
Howard Zinn –
We decided to use the 4×4 and 4×8 Lumengy lights around our small planter and the result was just beautiful. If you have pavers, don’t make the same mistake we did and not use lights. We had to pay extra later to remove some pavers. In my opinion, these are the best paver lights on the market
Nathan Gold –
Cost effective and beautiful product.
Ron Miller –
We have a concrete circular driveway and it is very dark, we were looking for a solution to light our driveway, so when guest coming they not going to drive on our plants in the edge of the driveway.
My wife had an idea to add these lights inside the planter (made of small river rocks), we install them every 6 feet, total of 16 lights.
Results are amazing. I am happy guests can no longer break our lights.
Jennifer Lensky –
We are so happy we found these lights,
We have a concrete walkway with river-rocks on both sides.
We use to have inground round lights but after several years they stop working. We like the 4×4 as it provide bigger light surface and you can see them from far away.
John Mills –
I got the 4×4 and 4×8 and install them on my entrance walkway.
I use pair of the 4×4 and then a line of 4×8.
Spacing was 6 feet, but i guess its a personal taste.
I am very happy, and even my contractor likes them.
Dina James –
We got 8 of the 4×4 and 1 of the 8×8 and had them under my outdoor table, Its look amazing. Was worried about the installation, but my landscaper took the old paver bricks out and replace them with the lights. Guests are astonishing when they see the effect.
Phil Gunies –
We wanted to renovate our backyard for our youngest daughters wedding, our future son-in-law is a contractor and he install about 22 of these lights.
The 4×4 and 4×8 lights were great solution, he took some of the existing bricks 4×8 and 4×4 out, run the wires and add the 22 lights, making squares of lights around the edges.
He did such a great job and we cant wait to have the wedding next week.
Good and fast solution.
Bruce Levi –
I combine 4×4 and 4×8 around my firepit and it look great.
I was concern it would be too much light but these light do not blind you or create much glare. Great product at a great price.
John Crow –
I didnt use them in pavers as everyone here, i use them in my garden inside the soil, i created a pathway with these lights, its look amazing.
Javier Gonzales –
My team and I install landscape projects for several years, and we have been using these lights in almost every job now, they are very durable and all my customers like the way the lights shine, I guess because it’s not blinding them as other lights. We install them around garden walls, walkways, and driveway, it comes with 6 feet of wire so that was helpful in connecting to the main 12v line.
The glass seems very strong as several times we use force to push them in between pavers and it’s felt they are very strong.
We use the 4×4, 4×6, and 4×8, they all feel the same quality, the 4×4 is excellent for lighting around planters, curves or round areas.
The only issue, you will always want to add more of them.