- Change Colors with a Touch – Lumengy’s Paver Touch™ innovative color change technology allows you to effortlessly switch between Red, Green, Blue, Warm White (2700K), Cool White (4000K), and adjust brightness levels. Simply touch the top surface for 5 seconds to enter the setup mode, then tap to easily switch between colors and brightness. Create stunning themes for your outdoor spaces with ease, whether it’s your driveway, pathway, pool deck, or garden.
- Durable Construction – The Lumengy 6×9 (5.82 inch X 8.85 inch) Paver Light has a sturdy stainless steel frame and frosted tempered glass that can withstand vehicular traffic and other tough conditions. Its 36 efficient LEDs provide a unique and stunning improved light spread for warm white, red, green, or blue lighting effect that offers reliable 50,000 hours of illumination.
- Waterproof and Anti-Corrosion – Lumengy’s Paver Light is IP67 rated for dust and water resistance, making it ideal for installation in wet areas. The durable stainless steel construction and anti-rust paint layer ensure resistance to corrosion and reliable performance in tough conditions.
- Easy Installation – Lumengy 12V Paver Lights feature a 6-foot lead wire for easy connection to your main low-voltage line. The lights are designed for simple installation and replacement.
- Low Voltage – The Lumengy Paver Light is safe and easy to install and maintain, powered by a low-voltage 12V landscape transformer (not included). With a power consumption of only 4.3 watts, it emits 84 lumens of glare-free light, providing an energy-efficient lighting solution for your outdoor area.
- 3-Year Warranty – Lumengy offers a 30-day return policy and a 3-year replacement warranty. Contact us for any replacement needs.
- Package includes – One Lumengy stainless steel paver light fixture with 6-foot low-voltage lead wire.
- Low Volt Transformer – This product requires a non-dimmable landscape 12v AC/DC transformer (not Included)
Paver Light 6×9 Inch RGBWW Color Changing By Touch, Glare-Free Lighting For Driveways, Garden, & Patios, 12V, Waterproof & Drive-Over Rated
- Exclusive design & configuration (patent pending)
- Color changing by touch – Red, Green, Blue, Warm White (2700K), Cool White (4000K)
- Heavy-Duty stainless steel frame
- Thick frosted tempered glass
- Can be driven over by regular cars and pickup trucks.
- Perfect for glowing accents along driveways and pathways.
- Thick frosted tempered glass top for maximum durability
- Replaces standard 6″ x 9″ pavers (5.82 inch X 8.85 inch)
- 36 led’s for better light spread.
- Waterproof IP67
- 12V / 4.3w / 84lm
- 3 Years Warranty
|Fixture Size: 6x9 RGBWW|
|Dimensions||6 × 9 × 2.2 in|
3-Year Replacement Warranty
LUMENGY PAVER LIGHTS INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Before installing paver lights, you will need:
1. A 12V landscape transformer to power all your lights, with enough watts to support the total wattage of all your lights plus an additional 50% for efficiency. For example, if your lights have a total wattage of 100, purchase a 150W transformer.
2. Main low voltage cable, which runs from the transformer to the last light in your line. Use a thick cable, such as 10/2, 12/2, or 14/2 (10/2 is the thickest). Each paver light comes with a 6-foot lead wire to connect to the main line. If the lead wire is not long enough, use 16/2 or 14/2 wire to extend it to the main line.
3. Waterproof wire connectors or electrical tape to connect the lights to the main low voltage line.
Here are some steps to follow when installing paver lights
1. Plan the light placement before you start laying new pavers, and mark the location of the lights if you have existing pavers.
2. Remove the pavers where the lights will go, and lay wires along the path of the lights. Make sure to bury the wires under walls, and add sand or gravel under the fixtures to keep them secure.
3. Install the light fixtures in the holes where the pavers were removed, or dig new holes for the fixtures and wiring.
4. Connect the main low voltage line to each light using waterproof connectors. Then, connect the line to a low voltage landscape transformer (12V AC/DC).
5. Test the lights to ensure that they are working properly.
6. Fill the holes with dirt or sand and pack it down firmly to secure the lights both below and on the sides.
7. Enjoy the beautiful and energy-efficient lighting!
To replace the paver light, start by turning off the power supply to the circuit from the main breaker or switch. Gently remove the old paver light with a pry bar, being careful not to damage the surrounding pavers or the electrical cable. Next, cut the wire cable and connect a new light. Ensure that you add the necessary amount of sand beneath the new light to level it with the rest of the paver.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- We process and ship orders Monday through Friday from multiple warehouses across the US.
- Free expedited shipping is offered, with an estimated delivery time of 2-4 days.
- For large orders, please allow an additional 3-4 days for delivery.
- Multiple packages may be shipped for certain orders.
- If you are planning to place a large order of 50 items or more, please contact us beforehand.
- You can easily track your shipment and view your purchase history in your account section.
- Shipping and tracking information will be emailed to you within 24 hours.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.