- Stunning Design – The Lumengy Paver Lane series has a super slim 0.5×9 (0.55 x 8.85 inches) size, perfect for a thin linear highlight between pavers, bricks, walls, and paver borders. Its design adds sophistication and elegance to your outdoor space, while the glare-free effect and warm ambient light provide safety and comfort.
- Durable Construction – The Lumengy 0.5×9 Paver Light features a stainless steel frame and LED light bar that can withstand tough conditions, including vehicular traffic. With its 9 efficient LEDs, it provides up to 50,000 hours of long-lasting illumination.
- Waterproof and Anti-Corrosion – Lumengy’s Paver Light is IP67 rated for dustproof and water resistance, making it ideal for installation in wet areas. The durable stainless steel construction and anti-rust paint layer ensure resistance to corrosion and reliable performance in tough conditions.
- Easy Installation – Lumengy Paver Lights feature a 6-foot lead wire for easy connection to your main low-voltage line using waterproof wire connectors. The lights are designed for simple installation and replacement, providing a convenient solution for maintenance.
- Low Voltage – The Lumengy 12V Paver Light is safe and easy to install and maintain, powered by a low-voltage 12V landscape transformer (not included). With a power consumption of only 1.9 watts, it emits 7 lumens of warm, glare-free light, providing an energy-efficient lighting solution for your outdoor area.
- 3-Year Warranty – Lumengy offers a 30-day return policy and a 3-year replacement service. Contact us for any replacement needs.
- Package includes – One Lumengy stainless steel paver light fixture with 6-foot low-voltage lead wire.
- Low Volt Transformer – This product requires a non-dimmable landscape 12v AC/DC transformer (not Included)
Paver Light 0.5×9 Inch, Warm White Glare-Free Illumination for Driveways, Pathways, Walls & Patios. Low Voltage, Waterproof & Drive-Over Rated
- Super slim design (patent pending)
- Fits to insert between 9-inch pavers (fixture size 0.55×8.85)
- Perfect for glowing accents along driveways and pathways, bbq, fire pits & more.
- Solid stainless steel frame.
- 9 led’s for better light spread.
- Waterproof IP67
- 12V AC/DC/ 1.9w / 7lm
- 2700K Beautiful Warm White
- 3-Years Warranty
|Fixture Size: 0.5x9|
Out of stock
Notify Me When Available Again
|Dimensions||8.5 × 1 × 2.2 in|
3-Year Replacement Warranty
4 reviews for Paver Light 0.5×9 Inch, Warm White Glare-Free Illumination for Driveways, Pathways, Walls & Patios. Low Voltage, Waterproof & Drive-Over Rated
LUMENGY PAVER LIGHTS INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Before installing paver lights, you will need:
1. A 12V landscape transformer to power all your lights, with enough watts to support the total wattage of all your lights plus an additional 50% for efficiency. For example, if your lights have a total wattage of 100, purchase a 150W transformer.
2. Main low voltage cable, which runs from the transformer to the last light in your line. Use a thick cable, such as 10/2, 12/2, or 14/2 (10/2 is the thickest). Each paver light comes with a 6-foot lead wire to connect to the main line. If the lead wire is not long enough, use 16/2 or 14/2 wire to extend it to the main line.
3. Waterproof wire connectors or electrical tape to connect the lights to the main low voltage line.
Here are some steps to follow when installing paver lights
1. Plan the light placement before you start laying new pavers, and mark the location of the lights if you have existing pavers.
2. Remove the pavers where the lights will go, and lay wires along the path of the lights. Make sure to bury the wires under walls, and add sand or gravel under the fixtures to keep them secure.
3. Install the light fixtures in the holes where the pavers were removed, or dig new holes for the fixtures and wiring.
4. Connect the main low voltage line to each light using waterproof connectors. Then, connect the line to a low voltage landscape transformer (12V AC/DC).
5. Test the lights to ensure that they are working properly.
6. Fill the holes with dirt or sand and pack it down firmly to secure the lights both below and on the sides.
7. Enjoy the beautiful and energy-efficient lighting!
To replace the paver light, start by turning off the power supply to the circuit from the main breaker or switch. Gently remove the old paver light with a pry bar, being careful not to damage the surrounding pavers or the electrical cable. Next, cut the wire cable and connect a new light. Ensure that you add the necessary amount of sand beneath the new light to level it with the rest of the paver.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- We process and ship orders from multiple warehouses across the US, Monday through Friday.
- We provide same-day shipping (for orders placed before noon)
- Free shipping for orders over $99
- Multiple packages delivery (some packages can arrive from multiple warehouses)
- For large orders (50 items) please contact us before purchasing (faster shipping)
- You can view your purchases and shipping information in your account section.
- We email shipping and tracking info usually after 24 hours.
Thank you so much for your business and let us know if you have any questions.
Zack Kelly –
I was thoroughly impressed by this product, but what left me even more astounded was the remarkable customer service. I sent an inquiry via email and, to my surprise, received a call back within just two minutes. That level of responsiveness convinced me to make a purchase right away, and I am so glad I did. These products truly are amazing.
Eddie Hart –
Very happy with the results,
Only issue – its out of stock
Jose Mendoza –
I must say, these Lumengy lights are of excellent quality. They give off a gentle glow, not too bright, and blend seamlessly into our paver walkway. At night, they truly transform our walkway and make it a beautiful sight to behold.
Kenny Young –
Such a great paver light, we use 10 of them in between our paver border.
We wanted to highlight our patio border (made out Belgard 6×9),
So happy we found these lights.
(make sure to run the cable BEFORE you install the pavers – we actually forgot that part)