- Elegant Design – (Patent pending) The Lumengy Paver LED 6×6 size (5.9 inch X 5.9 inch) is perfect for replacing 6-inch standard pavers, highlighting walls, along paver borders, in-between slabs, and illuminating outdoor spaces. Its gorgeous lighting effect creates a warm and inviting atmosphere, while the glare-free feature ensures safety and comfort.
- Durable Construction – The Lumengy 6×6 Paver Light features a robust stainless steel frame and thick frosted tempered glass that can withstand tough conditions, including vehicular traffic. Its 16 efficient LEDs create a unique and gorgeous warm lighting effect with improved light spread, offering reliable 50,000 hours of illumination.
- Waterproof and Anti-Corrosion – Lumengy’s Paver Light is IP67 rated for dustproof and water resistance, making it ideal for installation in wet areas. The durable stainless steel construction and anti-rust paint layer ensure resistance to corrosion and reliable performance in tough conditions.
- Easy Installation – Lumengy 12V Paver Lights feature a 6-foot lead wire for easy connection to your main low-voltage line using waterproof wire connectors. The lights are designed for simple installation and replacement, providing a convenient solution for maintenance.
- Low Voltage – The Lumengy Paver Light is safe and easy to install and maintain, powered by a low-voltage 12V landscape transformer (not included). With a power consumption of only 3 watts, it emits 80 lumens of warm, glare-free light, providing an energy-efficient lighting solution for your outdoor area.
- 3-Year Warranty – Lumengy offers a 30-day return policy and a 3-year replacement service. Contact us for any replacement needs.
- Package includes – One Lumengy stainless steel paver light fixture with 6-foot low-voltage lead wire.
- Low Volt Transformer – This product requires a non-dimmable landscape 12v AC/DC transformer (not Included)
Paver Light 6×6 Inch, Warm White Glare-Free Illumination for Driveways, Pathways, Walls & Patios. Low Voltage, Waterproof & Drive-Over Rated
- Exclusive design & configuration (patent pending)
- Glare-Free beautiful lighting effect
- Heavy-Duty stainless steel frame
- Thick frosted tempered glass
- Can be driven over by regular cars and pickup trucks.
- Perfect for glowing accents along driveways and pathways.
- Replaces standard 6″ x 6″ pavers (5.9 inch x 5.9 inch)
- 16 led’s for better light spread.
- Waterproof IP67
- 12V AC/DC / 3w / 80lm
- 2700K Beautiful Warm White
- 3 Years Warranty
|Fixture Size: 6x6|
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 2.2 in|
3-Year Replacement Warranty
7 reviews for Paver Light 6×6 Inch, Warm White Glare-Free Illumination for Driveways, Pathways, Walls & Patios. Low Voltage, Waterproof & Drive-Over Rated
LUMENGY PAVER LIGHTS INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Before installing paver lights, you will need:
1. A 12V landscape transformer to power all your lights, with enough watts to support the total wattage of all your lights plus an additional 50% for efficiency. For example, if your lights have a total wattage of 100, purchase a 150W transformer.
2. Main low voltage cable, which runs from the transformer to the last light in your line. Use a thick cable, such as 10/2, 12/2, or 14/2 (10/2 is the thickest). Each paver light comes with a 6-foot lead wire to connect to the main line. If the lead wire is not long enough, use 16/2 or 14/2 wire to extend it to the main line.
3. Waterproof wire connectors or electrical tape to connect the lights to the main low voltage line.
Here are some steps to follow when installing paver lights
1. Plan the light placement before you start laying new pavers, and mark the location of the lights if you have existing pavers.
2. Remove the pavers where the lights will go, and lay wires along the path of the lights. Make sure to bury the wires under walls, and add sand or gravel under the fixtures to keep them secure.
3. Install the light fixtures in the holes where the pavers were removed, or dig new holes for the fixtures and wiring.
4. Connect the main low voltage line to each light using waterproof connectors. Then, connect the line to a low voltage landscape transformer (12V AC/DC).
5. Test the lights to ensure that they are working properly.
6. Fill the holes with dirt or sand and pack it down firmly to secure the lights both below and on the sides.
7. Enjoy the beautiful and energy-efficient lighting!
To replace the paver light, start by turning off the power supply to the circuit from the main breaker or switch. Gently remove the old paver light with a pry bar, being careful not to damage the surrounding pavers or the electrical cable. Next, cut the wire cable and connect a new light. Ensure that you add the necessary amount of sand beneath the new light to level it with the rest of the paver.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- We process and ship orders from multiple warehouses across the US, Monday through Friday.
- We provide same-day shipping (for orders placed before noon)
- Free shipping for orders over $99
- Multiple packages delivery (some packages can arrive from multiple warehouses)
- For large orders (50 items) please contact us before purchasing (faster shipping)
- You can view your purchases and shipping information in your account section.
- We email shipping and tracking info usually after 24 hours.
Thank you so much for your business and let us know if you have any questions.
Aaron Lopez –
We bought 18 lights, which was a lot and pretty expensive, but totally worth it. My wife is over the moon and can’t stop talking about how excited she is.
Amanda Reed –
I was in the market for a new lights to replace my old solar paver lights that died after only two months of use. But then I stumbled upon this light and saw that it was also on sale. I took the plunge and invested in 10 lights and the installation for about $150 and I couldn’t be happier with my decision. These lights are brighter and more stunning than I could have ever imagined. I’m so glad I made this purchase!
Meir Root –
I recently placed our second order with Lumengy and were just as pleased as with our first purchase. Our first project utilized the 6×9 lights, but as they were out of stock for our second project, we decided to try the 6×6 lights. The results were simply stunning, and just like other reviewers have mentioned, if you have pavers, these lights are a must. They truly make your pavers look even better.
Elli Charissi –
Great product, very easy to install, and looks great on our deck steps. Very bright for being only 12V, very satisfied with this product, in fact, I purchased 11 more. We’ve used other landscaping lights, but these are superior and barely visible on the ground.
Natasha Krakov –
We bought 28 lights to install around our new patio, we install new Cambridge pavers and our contractor recommend to use Lumengy paver lights, at first i was against it as it sound expensive and i couldn’t imagine how it will look like, but now i am so happy, OMG i couldn’t forgive my self not investing in these lights.
Very happy with this product.
Yun Chow –
I was searching for 6×6 and 6×9 lights for my new patio pavers project.
At first i bought some solar lights and test them for a week, half of them die after 4 hours, and the light is not the same on all. I wanted a more quality and consistent lighting, after research i found Lumengy paver lights, they are so different then anything else, first is the weight, they are heavy then what they appear, i guess that because of the steel frame and the thick glass.
One more thing i notice immediately when i test them that they are bight but has minimal glare compare to other lights i check. The light output is warm and there is something special how it shine.
There is no chance you will disappointed with these lights,
Jose Alvarez –
Amazing paver light 6×6, we install it along our walkway paver border.
Very strong and bright (but don’t have glare which is amazing)
Very happy with the results.